To inspire young people to dream and/or not to lose their ability to dream.
To encourage and mentor young people to believe in themselves, as they have the ability to reach their dreams and overcome every stumbling block that is placed in their way.
- To develop young minds and equip them with the knowledge of God’s Word (Romans 12:1-2);
- To lead young people to build relationships with God;
- To change young people’s way of thinking;
- To promote a strong sense of citizenship amongst young people.
- To see broken people being healed mentally, emotionally and spiritually through the saving knowledge of Christ;
- To ensure that the relationship is sustainable and maintained;
- To empower young people with skills and knowledge that can help them to become responsible young people.
Come Aside Youth Camp
Come Aside is a youth camp for young people ages 12-15 years. The program consists of
- Fun and games;
- Drug Awareness;
- Leadership development
- Holding on to your dream
We, the Beacon of Hope7 Youth Ministry Team commit ourselves 100% to the task that lies ahead, including. We endeavour to build relationships with Principals, teachers, students and the governing body at the various schools within the Western Cape. We are committed to utilize the different resources at our disposal, such as human resources, businesses and various financial means to accomplish our mission.