Beacon of hope7 will be doing a missionary outreach to Porterville, Western Cape, South Africa from 12-21 October 2018 and are inviting volunteer individuals and or church groups to partner with us with this short-term missions’ outreach to this underprivileged Coloured community.
BOH7 serves as an infrastructure for the church to do short-term missionary work locally, nationally and internationally. The organization provides a platform for individuals’- church groups to do ministry in their particular gift area. The organization provides the platform from which individuals can live out their ministry gift in a practical way to demonstrate the Kingdom of God.
Our missions’ program consists of the following:
- Tent crusade
- Preaching and teaching
- Door to door evangelism
- Praying for the sick
- Youth ministry/school outreach/prison ministry/hospital ministry
- Children’s ministry
- Leadership development
- Ladies ministry and
- Site seeing/tours
- The town is situated at the foot of the Olifants River Mountains, 27 km south-east of Piketberg and 155 km north-east of Cape Town. It was laid out in 1863 on the farm Pomona, previously Willems Vallei, and became a municipality in 1903. It is situated 140 km north of Cape Town on R44 road at the base of the Olifants River mountains. Agriculture in the area is dominated by wheat production.
- The town was established in 1863 and named after William Porter, Attorney General of the Cape Colony from 1839 to 1866.
The needs to be addressed in Porterville are:
- The salvation of souls
- Healing of the sick
If you are interested in being part of a team who will be doing ministry in Porterville, Western Cape, South Africa please contact us via the website.
The due date for application is 30 June 2018.
The total cost for this missions’ outreach will be $950 for 12 days.
NOTE: Payments is to be made via EFT AND BANK DEPOSITS STRICTLY
Cost includes the following:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off.
- A BOH7 team member will be waiting to meet you and will transport you to your place of stay.
- Private Transport
- Food: 2 meals per day plus pack lunch
- Sweater and cap
- Site seeing/ tour
- Wi-Fi and laundry
- Ministry on the mission field
- CITY TOUR – CAPE TOWN, WESTERN CAPE SOUTH AFRICA
- PENINSURLA TOUR
- PORTERVILLE TOUR
Ministry will take place over seven (7) Days and tours will take place over three (3) days.
ALL ENTRANCE IS INCLUDED.
- Medical and travel insurance
- Flights to your chosen destination
- Visa-related fees
- Non-project activities
- Items of a personal nature, including gifts, snacks